The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is going to recruit 806 Forest Guards in the Forest Department through a competitive examination. For the same, it has notified candidates to submit online application forms for the Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply through the official website of the commission.
The commission stated in the official notification that online application forms will be available from 29th November 2019 onwards. Applicants can find all the details related to the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment here in this article. Please stay connected with us to get all the latest updates on this examination.
Important Dates 🙂
- Start Date of Online Application – 29 Nov 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Application – 29 Dec 2019
- Official Website – www.osssc.gov.in
- Unreserved/General – ₹300/-
- BC (Non-Creamy)/SBC – ₹150/-
- SC/ST (Odisha Resident) – ₹50/-
Applicants must be between 18 to 35 years old and all the reservation quotas will be applicable as per the category or caste of the candidate.
The must-have passed the 10th or 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or university. Applicants who do not have the preferred educational qualification will not be able to apply for the Odisha Forest guard recruitment.
As it is not mentioned in the official notification published by the OSSSC but it will be included in the notifications which will be released by the board in coming future.
The candidates who have applied for the forest guard recruitment will be called for a written examination, physical measurement test, physical standards test and document verification.
How to apply for the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
All the candidates can follow the below-stated steps to apply for the Forest Guard Recruitment in the Odisha State. Please keep all the essential documents like educational certificates, caste certificate, residential proofs and other required documents. For more updates on this examination keep following GovtSchemeInfo.
- Visit the official website at www.osssc.gov.in.
- Now Click on the “Register” button and select your post.
- Fill up all the details of the candidate and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Then takeout a printout of the completed online application form and keep it for the further recruitment process.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|